Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colores de Mexico





Surprise!  All the colors of rug yarn I have purchased on this trip match the  colors at all the places I have been...
Bandelier National Monument, the top picture.  The second picture,on the way to Los Alamos.  

The third picture; the rug yarn...coming home with me.

The fourth picture;  Bandelier  Cholla
blooming.


There are a million more other New Mexico colors. I can't even begin to describe. The sunsets, the dappled light coming in our casita windows in the morning. I am already saddened by having to come home, but I can hardly wait to get on the loom and start weaving what I have in my mind.  What a refreshing rebirth of creativity is awakened when I am here.  I may become a Taosena after all...down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment